Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 5, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT FAERY INK!!

Happy Sunday and also Happy Easter to everyone! Sorry I have not been posting so much lately - still dealing with the new house, kids were on spring break this past week, and if you follow me on FB, then you know we had a major scare last weekend with one of our puppies.  She was spayed on March 26 and last Sunday, she ripped out her internal stitches while we were at my 14 year old son's soccer game.   What resulted was a horrific drive to the ER Vet and thank goodness God and the dr. at the ER Vet were looking out for us, because otherwise, she would not have survived.  She is doing much better now, but still on major antibiotics and has to be kept quiet for another couple weeks.  I will be much happier when her stitches are removed and she is fully healed.

I am happy to announce we have NEW RELEASES at the Faery Ink Shop. Trust me, you will want to visit the shop and see all the DT samples using the New Flora and Fauna releases.   You can find everything in one place at Faery Ink!


My card today features Gabby Flora and Fauna from Faery Ink Shop. I love this gorgeous image and tried mostly softer colors to color her while throwing in some hotter oranges for her hair.  I hope you like the contrast.  I chose DP from My Mind's Eye, one of my favorite paper packs.  I cut the butterflies with Memory box and Frantic Stamper dies.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Image cut out with Wild Rose Studio die, sentiment is cut out with Sweet n Sassy Stamps die.  Sentiment from MFT.    Prima pearls added to top butterfly.  Sure hope you like it and will check out Faery Ink and don't forget come join our Faery Ink Group on Facebook.  Hugs:)

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet image. Your card is beautiful.

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful gorgeous design Happy Easter Love and hugs Carole x

Dobra said...

Lovely work, very beautifully made
has great colors and beautifully painted stamp