Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

ANY CELEBRATION WILL DO CHALLENGE AT PIXIE DUST STUDIO!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE over at PIXIE DUST STUDIO CHALLENGE and it is ANY CELEBRATION WILL DO!!  You have until Weds., January 2nd at 11:59pm EST to come join us. You are not required to use an image from PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP, but we’d sure LOVE to see one!!

Hope you will come join us on our PIXIE DUST STUDIO FACEBOOK GROUP, always lots of fun chatter going on there and FREEBIES and other fun stuff to see!!
 

For this week’s challenge, I chose PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP image “Pixie Ginger and Friends.”  I have colored her with Copics and Sakura pens and used a die from L’il Inker Designs to cut her out.  I embossed the green panel with a Sizzix EF.  All CS is Gina K. and DP is Doodlebug Designs and Bo Bunny.  Flower dies are Sizzix and pearl and bling from my stash.   Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:


MY HEART PIECES – anything goes
CARDS BY LADY ANNE/STAMP CHALLENGE – anything goes
CREATIVE MOMENTS – embossing
HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT – 2 shades of blue
THE PAPER SHELTER – anything goes
SIMON SAYS STAMP – anything goes
DIE CUTTIN DIVAS – more holiday spirit
DIGITAL TUESDAY – layers 8 plus digi
PAPERMINUTES – happy new year
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR - anything goes

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is so pretty Audrey, what a lovely litle face..gorgeous colouring, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jennifer said...

Audrey she's very sweet! Love your colouring and the design of your card!

Rosalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosalee said...

Such a beautiful card Audrey. I love the flowers and embossing. Such an adorable image too. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Ardilla said...

This card is so cute!!!!!!!!
I want to wish you a wonderful new year, Audrey!

Many hugs,

Ardilla

PS: I am just wondering, did you draw the "back to school" candy? I still have the pic in my sidebar but don´t have a date for it :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and what fab spring colours
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet and colorful!! I love this! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww... this is so cute! Love that image, Audrey! And your card is sweet!

alex said...

Super cute card, beautiful image and design, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

Alex (DT)

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Oh I just love that image and you have coloured it so well, she looks real *smile* you have gone on to make a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Cards by Lady Anne

Tammy said...

Adorable card Audrey! I love that sweet image! I hope you have a Wonderful & Blessed New Year!
Hugs, Tammy

Darlene Lyons said...

Such a cute card! Your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is so sweet!!Thanks for playing our challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Heather said...

A fabulous card, such gorgeous colours and shich a sweet image!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Gill McCall said...

Such a cute sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments this week. Gill (DT)

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at the Creative Moments Challenge Blog this fortnight
Ruth x

Laurian said...

So cute and beautiful colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes and I hope we'll see you again soon!

Hugs

Laurian