Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Well, it’s shaping up to be a busy day on my blog today! Stay tuned too, still have some more posts coming later.    We have a NEW RELEASES for you this week at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you today.  I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.   You will additionally want to check out the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP because all the NEW RELEASES are available for purchase and trust me, you WILL want themSmile

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!
Baby Snow, Snow Sentiments set and Candy Cane Sign Post by Audrey E.

My DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP new release used today is “Baby Snow” and I have combined him with the candy cane sign post and sentiments from the Snow sentiments set, which are also available from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I have colored my images with Copics and Sakura glaze pens and cut out with scissors and mounted on Nestie cut piece.  Papers are My Mind’s Eye and American Crafts, prima pearls and holly from Petaloo.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:


CRAFTY CREATIONS – winter scene
DIVAS BY DESIGN – snow
FOR FUN CHALLENGES – snowman
THE PERFECT SENTIMENT – sentiment on front and snow
WHIMSY INSPIRATION – festive
CAN YOU DIGI IT – baby it’s cold outside plus inspiration photos
LADYBUG CRAFTS INK – sparklicious
OLDIE BUT A GOODIE – let it snow plus pearls and DP are from last Christmas
SHOPPING OUR STASH – snow/winter theme
CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGES – sketch

14 comments:

Rosalee said...

Such a sweet card Audrey. I love the Holly with the pearls. Very pretty.
Hugs, Rosalee

Maryann Laursen said...

What a little cutie here Audrey, just gorgeous work as always hun.

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
Love your sweet card this week! Baby snow looks adorable and all your embellis are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh Audrey, just love this image!! What a precious card you've designed. Hope you're doing well and not too hectic for the holidays. :D) I am...LOL.
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Sandra H said...

Another beautiful creation with lots of lovely colouring and a beautiful layout too!xx

Katy said...

This card is so sweet! Love your snowman and the colors you used! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

CarlaKH said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Deena said...

Thanks for joining in the "holiday" challenge at Shopping our Stash this week! gorgeous card and love the embellishment swirls!

Helen Dooley said...

too dang cute!! I so love snowman so this challenge was one of my favorite this year. Thanks so much for sharing him at him at For Fun!

Kathy D. said...

Nicely done! what a cute snow baby!! Thanks so much for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

Sam Pirkle said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

Margo said...

Adorable image!
Thanks for joining us @ CCC!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Audrey, your card is simply ADORABLE!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Inspirations Challenge

Charlene said...

What a cute card. The image is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to create and share with us at Whimsy.