Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 7, 2016

DESTINY WOODLANDS FAE FROM FAERY INK INSPIRATION POST

Hello everyone, I cannot believe we are already 7 days into March! I am here to share some Faery Ink inspiration with you today. I know you will join me this month in LOVING the fabulous images Amanda has created for us all.

Anyway, for my project this month, I chose to play with Destiny Woodlands Fae which is available in the Faery Ink Shop. I really love this image, she is a departure from the long haired beauties I typically color, although she is still a beauty of course! I especially enjoyed doing this different hair style and I also really like the color combo I decided to go with.


Image is colored with Copics.

Hair: E79, E74, E71, E70

Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Eyes: E77, E74

Lips: R27, R24

The branches in her hair and on her wings are colored with E79, E57, E35, E31 and W3.

Her wings are colored with YG97, YG95, YG93.

Leaves around her neck are YG67, YG17, YG13 and YG03

Her bodice is T4, R17, R08 and R05

I then highlighted the entire image with Y06 and cut out with Tonic die and daubed the edges with Distress Ink. Sentiment, from Verses rubber stamp, is cut with die from same Tonic set. I added bling to bottom of cut out sentiment. I adore these awesome Bo Bunny papers. I chose to make a double diagonal easel to showcase this beauty. I also added ribbon from my stash the base of the card.

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!! Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - Amanda is generously giving away the adorable Doodlebug Bunny Ballerina for your projects this time around - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group March Challenge. Finally, our newest One Day Fae Giveaway starts 11pm on March 23rd, so make sure to come back here to the blog to check that out!!

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Mieke Duckers said...

Hi Audrey, beautiful prject you've created!! Soon my day must have much more than 24 hours to visit and to do everything on every blog, hehe!! But i promis, I'll be back!! Hugs, Mieke

Crafting Vicky said...

Soooo gorgeous!!! Love the double easel. That's one type of card that I have never done way too intimadated....