Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 21, 2016

THE CUTTING CAFE'S AWESOME NEW EASTER FILES and GDT

Hi everyone!  You may have noticed my absence here on my blog and on most social media for about a week.  Last Tues., March 15, my 2 female dogs had a horrible fight while I was home alone.  My one female almost lost one of her ears and both ears are shaved and stitched up like crazy and the top of her head is also shaved and stitched and she had to have a bunch of stitches in her nose too.  Luckily my other female only had a few surface wounds and did not require a trip to the vet.  Sadly, I was not so lucky, my leg somehow got stuck in between the dogs at some point during the fight - I do not remember it happening - and I wound up with 6 stitches on the front of my leg and 6 puncture wounds, 5 on the right side of my right leg and one on my back calf muscle.  It still hurts in places, but I can now walk without pain and my stitches come out on Weds.  Hopefully that will be the end of that and there won't be any further complications.

Anyhow, I do have some exciting news!!  I have been invited for a GDT stint at The Cutting Cafe and hint - I am hoping to stay longer than 3 months as I have always been a huge fan of the awesome cutting files, digi stamps, and digi sentiments and they now also carry clear stamps and a whole host of other amazing products, so make sure you check out The Cutting Cafe!

Today we have the DT showcasing our New Releases and they are so cute and just perfect for Easter.   Make sure you check out The Cutting Cafe Blog to see all the DT gals creations and all the different variations that can be created with the 3 new Easter Treat Cup Templates and Cutting Files.  I used the Hoppy Easter Treat Cup card file, all cutting done with my Pazzle.  I used Doodlebug Designs DP and I added faux stitches to the inside of the bunny's ears , paws and a few of the Easter eggs.  Sure hope you like it!!


4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to have you joining our team...your work is awesome..this bunny project is simply adorable my friend...hugs

Julie Odil said...

Welcome to the team, Aud! I've been wondering how the leg is doing, and it sounds like it is getting better. Let's hope this is the last of the dog fights any of you are involved in!

Cute treat cup card! Can't wait to see what else you create. Hugs!

Lisa Minckler said...

OMGosh!! Audrey, that's such sad news to hear. I'm so sorry about your pets and your body! Good grief!! I've been gone on an extended vacation and wanted to properly welcome you to the Cutting Cafe team. I've been a long time follower of yours and love all your work, so I'm so excited to see more and more of it too! I hope you're healing up nicely now since time has passed and I hope your pups are as well. Gorgeous Easter cards too!
hugs to you,
Lisa x

Lizzy Love said...

such a cute card hun!!!