Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Bruci Angelisa Fairy from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   Weather is a little warmer for the next 3 days, which I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to.   I am also thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  The “Cutie Paws” Collection can be found there now and they are FAB-U-LOUS - I know you will love them too!!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our April challenge is SPRING FEVER and you have until April 28 to come join in.   Hope to see you playing along!


This week I am sharing my creation using Bruci Angelisa Fairy digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics.  Image cut out with a Nestie that is new to my ever growing die cut collection.
I used the following colors:
Hair E25, E35, YR24, Y23, YR30
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30          
Dress BG99, B39, B37, B34
Wings BG72, BG23, BG34, BG32
Bow and Flower Y04, R29, RV29, RV25, RV23
Leaves G85, G82, G20
Image is highlighted with RV02, RV00 and blended with Colorless blender using a water brush.
WIN_20180412_08_47_42_Pro
Sentiment is from Encouragement Sentiment Set which can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is cut out with dies from my stash, colored over with Copic B32 and daubed with Memento ink.  Papers are Dare 2B Artzy.  I added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and buttons from Papertrey Ink.  I made a cloud shaker with my cloud dies and added sequin/bead mix from my stash for the inside.
I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.        
Hope you will check out Bruci Angelisa Fairy - we'd all love to see you color any of these images and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Another great design with lovely colours i love your sequin cloud love and hugs Carole x

sue w. said...

Hi Audrey, Love all the bright colours and the image is a cutie.
Hugs Sue W.