Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Gloria from LeAnn’s World 101

Hello everyone, today I get to share another fabulous image from LeAnn’s World 101 Shop, which you can also view on LeAnn's World 101 blog!  Hope you are having a great day.  I can finally see some sunshine today, so that puts me in a much better mood than I have been.
The image I chose this week is Gloria and she is a stunner.  She is also one of the many wonderful images you will find at LeAnn's World 101 Etsy Shop.  Make sure you pay a visit over there as you are going to love all the adorable images!


I colored this beauty with my Copics.  I used a “new to me” red combo and I’m really please with the results.

Here are the Copics I chose for my coloring:

Hair E47, E77, E37, E55, E31

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Outfit, Purse and Hair baubles RV99, R59, RV29, R35, RV21, RV11

Image is highlighted with YG21

WIN_20180418_10_31_05_ProImage is cut with Tattered Lace die and then I filled in the distressed areas with Atyou Spica gold.  I used papers from Doodlebug and DCWV.  I chose to cut my circles out of the DCWV paper using dies from Duo, Nesties and Lawn Fawn.  Sentiment is from a rubber stamp, stamped in Brilliance ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I took a bunch of stamens, glitter glass balls, and glass bead pears and tied them together with ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon for my upper right embellishment.  My bling flourish comes from Bo Bunny. 

I sure hope you like it and that you come visit us over on LeAnn’s World 101 Facebook Fan Page.  Here is a closer view of my colored image Gloria.

WIN_20180418_10_31_05_Pro - Copy   Hugs!!  Audrey DT

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

It's so pretty card!
hugs