Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

DISTRESSING CHALLENGE AT STAMP-N-DOODLE

The current challenge over at BLOG-A-DOODLE by STAMP-N-DOODLE is DISTRESSING.  You have until Wednesday, July 21 at 11:59pm EST to enter your project.  I can't wait to see what you create!  There's also a FREEBIE being offered at BLOG-A-DOODLE by STAMP-N-DOODLE, so you'll definitely want to go check that out along with the FABULOUS work from the DT.  If you have time, please visit the blogs of the DT members and leave them some love:)  Remember, while it is not necessary to use an image from STAMP-N-DOODLE to enter the challenge, we'd sure LOVE to see one and you will get an additional entry in our randomly picked challenge prize drawing for using a STAMP-N-DOODLE image.  So, please visit STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP and check out all the great stuff there:)

For my card, I used the FREEBIE and colored it with Copics and Atyou Spicas.
I used Colormates brown CS and core-dinations orange that I ripped.  Image cut with personal trimmer.  Sentiment is computer generated and ripped, then daubed with Tim Holtz distress ink - vintage photo.  DP is Bo Bunny that is cut with nesties and buttons are Sassafras Lass.  I hope you like it, please let me know what you think!!:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Another fabulous card... I love all the bright colors..

Amanda:0)

Cindy N. said...

Your card is fantastic. Love the colors and mixing of textures.

Me said...

What a great card,love all the stuf you used on it.

Hugzz Marjon