Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 23, 2010

FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL FRIDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Time for another SKETCH CHALLENGE at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.  I LOVE sketch challenges and this week's sketch is FANTASTIC!!  Make sure you check out FAIRY KNOLL SHOP so you can see all the NEW RELEASES as well as everything else.  Also, we have a couple forums where we would love to have you join us - you can find us on PCP and CDAC.

My card this week features one of the NEWEST releases - Beach Ball.  I had a lot of fun working with this one.
Here is the sketch we got to work with this week and the sketch you will use if you play along with our challenge.  I sure hope you will join it!!  Remember to have your project linked up using our Linky Tool by next Thursday, July 29 at 11:59pm.  If you need some FREEBIES for the challenge, please stop by one of the forums listed above.
I chose bright colors to really make the card POP:)  I colored Beach Ball Fairy with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  CS is SU kiwi kiss, rich razzleberry and taken with teal.  I embossed the teal with Cuttlebug EF.  DP is all Bo Bunny.  Sentiment is Unity Stamps, stamped in SU rich razzleberry and cut with nesties.  Image also cut with nesties.  Ribbon is from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by, I sure hope you like it.  Let me know!!

6 comments:

Me said...

What a beauty,this card makes you happy,lovely colours.

Hugzz Marjon

Rosalee said...

Great Colors and Card. Love all the different papers you used.
Hugs, Rosalee

Cindy N. said...

Great colors. So joyful. Hugs.

Brandi said...

Love this card!!! It is just over the top bright and cheerful! :)

Annette22 said...

Hi Audrey, I love our card.
You've chosen such amazing, bright colors
Hugs

Annette

mrsk06 said...

Hey Audrey!

What a super bright and funky card i love it!! Hugs x