Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SOME ODD GIRL CHALLENGE plus more!

I have been working on getting something together for the current challenge at SOME ODD GIRL BLOG, but for whatever reason, didn't get it put together until now.  The challenge is a recipe challenge to use: Spots, stripes and a BIG title.  I am really happy about how my entry turned out.:)
I used Bazzill textured CS for the base of my card and SU taken with teal CS on the left side.  Image from SOME ODD GIRL is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, JudiKins glaze used for slippers.  Image cut with nesties and daubed with SU taken with teal.  Sentiment is from AMUSE clear stamps, stamped in SU rich razzleberry, "Happy" is cut by hand and "birthday" cut with nesties and daubed with SU green galore.  DP is Bo Bunny and cut with MFT die.  All embellishments are from JoAnn.  I hope you like it, please let me know what you think:)

This card is also for the following challenges:
ABC- CHALLENGE - zig zags
CAARDVARKS - birthday card

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

I think it is awesome! Love all the details. Thanks for taking the Some Odd Girl Challenge.

Cindy N. said...

You created an awsome card. Love the waves on your background paper.

Kerry said...

Too cute Audrey! I love her!!! :)

fairie said...

Love the colors and what you did with her slippers. to cute.

Krista said...

What a cute image ! Thanks for playing along with C and T !

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Fun card, and it matches your blog too! Thanks for joining us on the Cards & things challenge this week!

Kim Sonksen said...

How gorgeous!!! I love how you outlined her slippers, what a neato idea!

Thanks for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL