Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CELEBRATIONS CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE!!

Another holiday Wednesday, and another out of whack day for me.  My boys and I ran a 5K last night and I was so tired after (I had also walked 4 miles in the morning) that I slept until 1:30pm today!!  I can't even remember the last time that happened.  Yikes!  Needless to say, today was NOT a very productive day.  Meanwhile, I want to wish all of my friends, followers and anyone else who might be popping in a Happy New Year!  May 2014 be filled with peace, health, hope and happiness.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE and it is CELEBRATIONS!   We are looking for any kind of celebration - babies, New Year's, Birthdays, etc., can't wait to see what you come up with.  You have until 8pm EST on Wednesday, January 15 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges.  Only requirement is your creation must be new and only 3 entries per person.  Hope you will come join us!!

For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP brand new image Fairy Queen.  Isn't she stunning?!?  I colored her with Copics, Atyou Spica and Sakura pens and cut with Marianne Creatables and then added Stickles.  I made the sentiment on my computer and then cut with Marianne die.  DP came with one of my craft magazines and rectangular pieces and stiched piece done with Nellies dies.  Sure hope you like it and will come play in our challenge!

Additional Challenges:

Emergency Crafters - cold (blue/snoflakes)Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes
House That Stamps Built - use something new to you (image and dies)
Little Red Wagon - new beginnings
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - dotty
Simon Says Stamp - something new (images and dies)
2 Creative Chicks - anything goes
A Little Bit Crafty - Celebrate
Creatalicious Challenges - 2014 Wishes

11 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy New Year! I didn't know you were a runner! Would love to chat running stories with you!
Great card!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. So love the mix of design papers and the colouring.
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Great card Aud, lou x

Shelly said...

Very pretty card!

Jayne said...

Very pretty card Audrey, I love the touches of sparkle on the image. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Unknown said...

Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

Pam said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with 2 Creative Chicks!
Pam
2 Creative Chicks

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and bit of sparkleThanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters this time, Carole Z

Mandy Chilvers said...

Delightful. Thanks for playing along with us at Rhedd & Rosie

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month :)
Wendy xx