Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 31, 2014

VALENTINE'S and/or LOVE CHALLENGE AT SWEET PEA STAMPERS!!

Hey everyone!  Hope you are all having a great day.   This is my 3rd post for today and will not be the last.

We have a new challenge for you today at SWEET PEA STAMPERS and it is VALENTINE'S and/or LOVE!  Hope you will come join us.  In case you forgot, here are our rules:
  • Please use a stamped/digital image on your card/project 
  • Please DO NOT link back to old projects- only new cards/projects are considered for the prize. 
  • Although we would love you to only use Sweet Pea images it is not compulsory. 
  • Please do not enter the challenge more than 3 times.
So, what are you waiting for, come on and join us!!


My card today features this wonderful digi image from SWEET PEA STAMPS Regan Kubecek's Sugar.  I have colored her with Copics and chosen DP from my stash and CS from Bazzill and CTMH.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Image is cut with Cheery Lynn Designs die and bling flourish is from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and will come join the fun!!

Don't forget I have Blog Candy!! 

Challenges entered:

As You Like it Challenge - favorite style - coloring with Copics and cutting with die cuts. I love to color with my Copics because I find it so relaxing and I love cutting things out with dies b/c I think they add such a nice, decorative touch
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Valentine's sentiment
Stampavie and More - Valentine's Day
A Creative Romance - show us some love
Jo's Scrap Shack - celebrate
Paper Creator's Crafts - anything goes


12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Audrey your 2 cards here under are beautiful.

gr karin

XxJULESxX said...

Wow gorgeous!!!

Linda said...

what a lovely card
hugs Linda

Unknown said...

This is stunning lovely card xxx

stampqueen said...

Such a cutie!!! Great Valentines card!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful image and I love the papers!

Dina said...

a perfect one thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

nnalorac said...

Pretty card. Lovely colours and papers. Colouring and die cuts, great combo of fun. Thanks for sharing with us over at AYLI. Carolxx

Billie A said...

Very pretty card and great choice of papers. Darling image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Teresa said...

Oh this is beautiful, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance with your gorgeous creation.
hugs Teresa