Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT JELLYPARK - LOTS OF LOVE PLUS NEW RELEASES!!

Happy Friday everyone!  It has been a long couple of weeks with my kids missing so much school and all our sleep schedules, etc. are completely out of whack:(  Hoping we will get back on track next week, but there is snow in the forecast almost every day, so we shall see...

We have a new challenge starting today at JELLYPARK CHALLENGES and it is LOTS OF LOVE - so anything to do with love - Valentine's, anniversary, etc.  You are not required to use an image from JELLYPARK, but there are so many cute images, you are going to want to visit the shop:)  We have some awesome New Releases this week as well - I have used one for my card.  Also, join the Jellypark Club while you're at the shop - this gives you access to free images, member discounts, tutorials and much more!!  Our BRAND NEW shop website will be launching soon, so stay tuned for that!!  (Shop site may be down for a bit, but be patient because you will LOVE the new shop when it opens - I will post here when that happens).




For my creation today, I have used JELLYPARK New Release image "Romantic Meal For 2."  I have made my version of a Gate Fold card - I have done a tutorial for the card and coloring of the image which will be available on New Shop Site when it lauches:)  Image is colored with Copics and cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  DP is My Mind's Eye and CS is CTMH.  I added bling from The Paper Studio and flourish from Prima.   Sentiments are from A. Jillian Vance Designs and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Don't forget my Blog Candy!!

Challenges:

As You Like it Challenge - favorite style - coloring with Copics and cutting with die cuts. I love to color with my Copics because I find it so relaxing and I love cutting things out with dies b/c I think they add such a nice, decorative touch
A Creative Romance - show us some love
Fairy Tale - more than 2 colors
Jo's Scrap Shack - celebrate
Kitty Bee Designs - Valentine's/Love

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Nancy said...

This is beautiful, Audrey! I'm really looking forward to seeing the tutorial! :o)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Penny said...

Love the design, Audrey! You used fabulous papers and bling! Love your coloring on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Penny said...

Love the design, Audrey! You used fabulous papers and bling! Love your coloring on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Margaret said...

Beautiful card! I love the fun folds on this!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bees with our love challenge hugs Tania (DT)XX

nnalorac said...

Love this style of card and great reason for the love of colouring. Thanks for sharing over at AYLI. Carolxx

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely card in so pritty colors. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca