Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ADD BLING/GLITTER Challenge at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, design sheets and more - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!   Make sure you check out all the NEW additions to the shop – many of the merged images created by the DT gals for our 7 year anniversary celebration are now available for purchase and they are FABULOUS!!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so our Use Ribbon/Twine Challenge will close on July 5.

Today's New Challenge is ADD BLING/GLITTER and will close on July 12.  Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along.  Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT tonight so make sure you take advantage of that!!

You'll definitely want to check out our Newest Release Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Bundle (also available as CD Rom).  This collection is amazing, it comes with tons of awesome extras and you can go pick it up now at Polkadoodles Shop.
 

Since I continue to be obsessed with  Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Bundle, I again used everything on my card from this bundle, except for the bling flourishes that I added.  I used papers, elements from a couple of the design sheets, embellies and ephemera.   The image I chose is Winnie in Wonderland Time Will Tell, she is colored with Copics and cut out with die from my stash.   I sure hope you like it, this bundle is so much fun to work with!!

WIN_20160625_03_24_31_Pro

I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects. 
 
Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

7 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Fab make. I understand your obsession as well!!

Jane Savage said...

So many wonderful things to admire here, Audrey! Fantastic! xxx
(Hope you get sorted with FB soon....What a pain!)

Julie Reed said...

Really beautiful, I LOVE the circles in the background, very original x

Nancy said...

That's a great card, Audrey! I love all the wonderful circles, and you definitely have the bling covered! :o)
(oh, btw...I got a new facebook friend request from you tonight...is it really you?)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous make, beautifully coloured :)

Moni said...

I agree, this is a gorgeous make!!!! Love all the bling

Anjie said...

Fabulous make, so much interest.
Hugs
Anj
xx