Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

FACEBOOK HAS SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT:(

Please be aware that my account with FB has been suspended due to claims that I am not who I say I am.  I am trying to resolve this issue - I AM Hippieaud Ernst, that is how everyone in the craft world knows me.  Hopefully this will be sorted by the time I get up from my sleep.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please find my posts for

Digi Choosday with POLKADOODLES Challenge

and

New Releases from Imagine That Digistamp below.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

This happened to my husband too. He was locked out for a year! Then out of the blue he gets an email that told him the steps he needed to do to get his account back. It's hard to get help from Facebook when this happens. Good luck to you!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Same thing happened to me about a week ago, Audrey! They ended up closing my case because I couldn't provide proper ID that said I was Fit Kitty and I had no way to get back in touch with them because I didn't have access to my fb account. It was very discouraging and frustrating to say the least. In the end, I had to start all over as Karen Garber. I hope you have a better outcome than I did! Wishing you the best!