Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

MASCULINE CHALLENGE AT DIGI CHOOSDAY

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, design sheets and more - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!   Make sure you check out all the NEW additions to the shop – many of the merged images created by the DT gals for our 7 year anniversary celebration are now available for purchase and they are FABULOUS!!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so our ADD A SENTIMENT Challenge will close on June 21.

Today's New Challenge is MASCULINE and will close on June 28.  Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along.  Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT so make sure you take advantage of that!!

You'll definitely want to check out our Newest Release Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Bundle (also available as CD Rom).  This collection is amazing, it comes with tons of awesome extras and you can go pick it up now at Polkadoodles Shop.
 

I love the versatility of the Work and Play bundles from Polkadoodles shop because they have both female and male characters, which makes it so much easier to construct a masculine creation.  This time I chose Work and Play 12 Big Kahuna Download Collection for my card.  My image, papers and embellies are from this set, my sentiment and backing are from one of the design sheet elements, also found in Work and Play 12 Big Kahuna Download Collection

WIN_20160611_18_29_37_Pro

My image is colored with Copics and cut out with Cameo using cut and print.  My embellies are also cut with Cameo.  I used SU punches and twine from my stash to attach the embellies so they spin inside the cut out shapes.  Sentiment also cut with Cameo – I changed the background color on the sentiment frame using GIMP.  I mounted it on one of the pieces cut out with the die.  Fun fact about this card is that I didn’t use any tape on this card, only dimensional dots.  Sure hope you like it!

I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects. 
 
Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

Dragonfly Journeys – masculine

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – anything goes

One Stitch at a Time – layer it up

The Corrosive Challenge – lots of layers

2 Creative Chicks – anything goes

A Bit More Time to Craft – anything goes

8 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Awesome, I really love the idea of the cut outs x

Jane Savage said...

Such a clever idea and a wonderful make, Audrey! xxx

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic masculine card... love the image :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

What I Created Next said...

Great male card. Wonder what experiment he's doing

Anonymous said...

Fabulous make, the apertures are very effective ❤️

Anonymous said...

Fabulous make, the apertures are very effective ❤️

Moni said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love it

Anjie said...

Just brilliant!
Hugs
Anj
xx