Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, June 18, 2016

TIC TAC TOE Challenge Reminder at Imagine That! Digis by Kris

It’s time for the reminder post for our challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground - our challenge posts on the first Saturday of the month and then a reminder on the 3rd Saturday, so this post is for our reminder.  Our challenge is can be found at Imagine That! Creative Playground and our theme this time is TIC TAC TOE – 3 in a row.  Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations.  Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on July 1, so hope you will come check it out!  This is the Tic Tac Toe board you are to use:

Finally, don’t forget about our Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group and our FB DT that has a challenge of their own.  Plus, we’d love you to share your Imagine That! digis by Kris projects.  Sure hope you will come join us there.

For my creation today, I chose Monique’s Froggy Friends set.  I used one of the images sentiments from this adorable set on my creation.  I chose the diagonal row from bottom left – die cut, patterned paper, flowers.

WIN_20160617_03_45_09_Pro

I colored this amazing image with Copics - I cut her out with MFT stitched die and added Prima flowers.  My sentiment is from a rubber stamp set and cut out with a different MFT die.   DP is The Angel Co.    I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

riliska said...

What a cute card!!! I like the beautiful paper you used here, Audrey. Also the image is adorable!!

Kristine said...

Wow, like seriously WOW!! *Ü* This is soo Adorable Audrey!! Love the papers, love the design, LOVE your coloring of this digi :) Sooo sweet. Thank you so much! and sorry I'm late getting over here - I had a super busy weekend. Have a wonderful week you!! :) xx