Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, July 17, 2016

FUN IN THE SUN WITH BELLA POOL SIDE FROM FAERY INK

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!   Summer is my favorite time of year, but it always goes so fast.  Our summer has been awesome, we've had family visit, we have visited family and the kids have been busier than ever.  Hope you are all having a great month!

 

Today I am sharing some inspiration on the Faery Ink Blog.   For this month's inspiration project, I chose Bella Pool Side Digital stamp as the image I wanted to create with.  This stunning image can be found in the Faery Ink Shop.  As always, Amanda's images from Faery Ink Shop are super fun to color - always so many options and often great scenery included in the image.

This time around, I found this awesome Silhouette cut file that I felt lent itself perfectly to the Bella Pool Side Digital stamp.  For the project, I chose Doodlebug  papers for the pool water and the border around the base of the project and then some design paper from my stash for the sand.  Flowers are from Petaloo, sentiment is from a clear stamp and cut out with die from my stash.

WIN_20160630_22_58_36_Pro

Image is colored with Copics.

Hair:  E49, E57, E25, E21

Face/Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Lips: R24, R22

Chair: C7, C5, C3, RV69, RV55, V05, RV63

Table: E44, E42, E81, E41

Sand: E35, E34, E31, E30

Drink: Y17, Y15, R22

Bathing suit: BG09, BG49, BG57

Flower in her hair: BV08, BV17, BV13

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Please pay a visit to the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - FUN IN THE SUN  - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group.  Wishing you all a great week!

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Lovely project! Beautifully colored image. Visisting after a long time. I see your blog has a lovely new look.

Pat K said...

WOW..this is fabulous Audrey. Beautiful image and I love the pool water and beach...brilliant make. You had asked me sweetie about my pink combo..here's what I use. R85, R83, R81 and RV10. hugs, Pat K xx