Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Gabbie Poppy Fae from Faery Ink and a SALE!!

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!  Can it really be July?!?  Summer always goes so fast.  Our summer has been awesome so far with lots of family coming in for visits and lots of activities for the kids.  Hope you are all having a great month!

I am here to share some inspiration with you today featuring one of the newest release images from Faery Ink Shop.   For this month's inspiration project, I chose Gabbie Poppy Fae as my image.  This stunning image can be found in the Faery Ink Shop.  This image was super fun to color, I loved doing her wings and the flowers in front of her.

WIN_20160601_00_10_29_Pro

I enjoy making fancy fold cards and I felt this image lent itself beautifully to a fancy fold.  I chose a file from Silhouette Studio.  I added Prima flowers on the outside of the card.  When you open the card, you get to see Gabby Poppy Fae:)  I chose a sentiment and papers from my stash.  I added some lace to my die cut tag.

WIN_20160601_00_11_22_Pro

Images is colored with Copics.

Hair:  E49, E57, E25, E55 and E31

Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Lips: R22, R21

Top and outside of wings: RV69, RV19, RV17, RV09

Inside of wings and flower leaves: G24, YG25, YG23, YG03

Flowers and shawl: E23, Y17, Y18, Y15; E08, YR18, YR16, YR14

REMINDER - We have an awesome SALE going on all weekend, code is listed above and it's a great deal, so make sure you take advantage of it!!

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Please pay a visit to the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - FUN IN THE SUN  - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group.  Wishing you all a great week!

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great card i love the colours and image Love and hugs Carole x

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beau-ti-ful!