Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 15, 2016

Time for a Lemonade Stand with Imagine That! Digistamp

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all doing great.  Things continue to be super busy here and I am not on the computer as much as I was a year ago, but I am still having a wonderful time coloring and creating cards/projects. 

 

I am here to share a card I made using 2 images and one of the sentiments from Kimmie's Lemonade Stand set that you can find at Imagine That! Digistamp Shop.   Both images I used from the set are colored with Copics and cut out with my Cameo.   Sentiment is also cut out with my Cameo and then added to a die cut.  I chose to make a center step card as I thought this layout best showcases the images.  I added some bling and glittery buttons from my stash.  The paper from Bo Bunny is from a set called Lemonade.

Additionally, just want to remind you our current challenge is still going on at Imagine That! Creative Playground - our theme this time is a FANCY FOLDS.    Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on August 5, so hope you will come check it out! 

 

Finally, don’t forget about our Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group and our FB DT challenge.  Plus, we’d love you to share you Imagine That! Digistamp projects.  Sure hope you will come join us there.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! You colored her hair just perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Morning Audrey what a gorgeous card and I love the design set you have used and the design is wonderful.
Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Kristine said...

Looove your coloring Audrey - so rich in color and lots to look at here. The sentiment on the pink lemon, heehee - CUTE! Fancy folds are my faves, super job with this!! :)