Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 16, 2016

REMINDER CHALLENGE AT IMAGINE THAT!–FANCY FOLDS

It’s time for the reminder post for our challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground - our challenge posts on the first Saturday of the month and then a reminder on the 3rd Saturday, so this post is for our reminder.  Our challenge is can be found at Imagine That! Creative Playground and our theme this time is Fancy Fold/Shaped Card.  Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations.  Our challenge runs until 11:55pm on August 5, so hope you will come check it out and play along! 

 

Finally, don’t forget about our Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group and our FB DT that has a challenge of their own.  Plus, we’d love you to share your Imagine That! Digistamp projects.  Sure hope you will come join us there.

For my creation today, I chose Leesa's Dust Bunnies set.  I used one of the images sentiments from this adorable set on my creation. 

I am not sure the name of this fold, but I found the tutorial from a Pinterest link.  This is the outside

WIN_20160713_01_41_01_Pro

I used a sentiment from Riley and Co. that I cut with Nestie and then added ribbon and an eyelet.  Buttons are from Bag O Buttons.

WIN_20160713_01_41_32_Pro

I colored this amazing image with Copics - I cut her out with MFT stitched die and added buttons from Bag O Buttons and Prima bling flourishes.  My design paper is from my stash.   I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is gorgeous Audrey and the style is stunning too! x

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous! Love the papers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x