Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AND NEW DT - THE PIXIE COTTAGE - YAY!!

Happy Wednesday and welcome to a NEW CHALLENGE at THE PIXIE COTTAGE.  I am so excited to be part of the DT!!

This week, as always, we have a CHALLENGE CHOICE - Getting started with Christmas and/or sketch.  Thanks so much to our super talented DT leader Katie for her fabulous sketch.  I chose this week to do both the theme of Christmas and the sketch:)  Please come play along by stopping by THE PIXIE COTTAGE.   You have until Tues., November 8 to add your project.  You do not need to use a PIXIE COTTAGE image in your creation, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!  All PIXIE COTTAGE images can be found at MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING AND MORE.

For my card today, I used "Winter Hannah on a Bench" image.  I love this wonderful image.  It has been so long since I have used a rubber stamp other than a sentiment!  I used Memento ink and the details of the image came out so beautiful.  I colored the image with Copics and added Stickles and Liquid Pearl for the snow.  I chose Nesties to cut out the image, back and sentiment, which is from A Muse.  Papers are from Core-dinations, Bazzill and DP is from my stash.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

Additional Challenges entered:

CLEAR IT OUT - Favorite Holiday (Christmas) and old supplies (sentiment stamp and Nesties)
DEEP OCEAN - sweet
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - anything goes plus bling
SWEET STAMPS - so thankful (peace and nature)
ALWAYS SOMETHING CREATIVE - it must sparkle
BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY - Christmas girls
CRAFTER'S COMPANION - let it snow
CUPCAKE CRAFTROOM - sweet Christmas

18 comments:

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you did the snow, great idea! Hugs!

Denise said...

This is such a pretty card.
I am so happy to be a new member of the Pixie Cottage team also and am looking forward to working alongside you.

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

What a cute card Audrey!! your embellies are just perfect! So glad to be on the Pixie Cottage team with you. xxx Steph

sandra said...

Sweet card Audrey1
I love new layout of your blog!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Kim Kelley said...

So pretty! Love the image!

Crafty Loops said...

Smashing card Audrey. Lee x

uksharon said...

I've used this image in one of the up coming challenges and really love to see how other crafters have used them. I really like how you've framed her - nice die too.
Best wishes, Sharon (new DT member)

Sara I. said...

Adorable card Audrey and congratulations on making the Pixie team - they are lucky to have you! xx

Unknown said...

sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card Audrey, Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara

jonim52 said...

Very colorful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Iverova said...

Postcard to sketch done by exactly! Clever! Especially Christmas tree!

Mary Lou said...

Hello Audrey~~This is adorable and I have never used liquid pearls but I really like the effect it gives for snow~~very sweet shiny texture:) I also like your christmas tree made of pearls~~CLEVER!!!! Happy day and glad to be crafting on the same team:)
Hugz

Pami said...

Super card, I love your colours, very sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck! Pami x

Anne said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcakes this time. Hugs x

Cinzia C. said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colours and the design.

Thanks for sharing with us at the Deep Ocean
I hope you join us soon
Cinzia xx

Carissa said...

Wonderful layout for a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly. Carissa :)

SallyB. said...

a cute christmas tree in pearls, vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei allways something creative, best regards SallyB.