Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TIME FOR SWEET TREATS AT THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR WITH PAPER CUPCAKES

Well, I'm here with a better late than never again this week!  I want to remind everyone, as well as show my sample, about the CURRENT CHALLENGE going on at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR BLOG.  Our challenge this time is SWEET TREATS and was chosen by DT member Jennifer Scull. 

You have until Sunday, Nov. 6 to join along in the challenge at  THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR BLOG.   While it is not required for you to use an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP to play in our challenge, you will get an additional entry for each entry using an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP.


This week, I chose to use PAPER CUPCAKES "Mouse Candy."  I love this image and found it great fun to color with my Copics and Fiskars glitter gel pens.  I added a Prima flower, used papers from Bazzill, Cloud 9 Designs, Echo Park and sentiment from Doodlebug Designs.  Used Lifestyle Crafts dies to cut image and backing and my Martha Stewart border punch for spider webs.  Hope you like it and will come join our challenge:)

Additional challenges entered:

DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES - anything goes
THE SQUIRREL AND THE FOX - flowers or hats (both)
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION - fall/must have pumpkin
SCRAP CREATIONS - pumpkins please
USE IT TUESDAY - orange, black or purple and hoarded supplies (flowers, die cuts and border punch)
HOOKED ON CRAFTS - Halloween
VICTORINE ORIGINALS - orange and black

23 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Great ticket and border punch!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Crafty Loops said...

Smashing card Audrey, I love the punched web, it looks brilliant. Lee x

Hanneke said...

What a fun card! I love the spiderwebs and the candycorn paper. I love the quotes you have on your blog, brings a smile to my face :). Hace a great day! Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

Wow this is fabulous and such fun!:) Sandra H

Moiraida said...

Wonderful card!You're so talented!

Iverova said...

What a scary funny card! well done!

Courtney said...

Very cute Audrey!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Tracey said...

What a fantastic card, I love that mouse! Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

GiGi said...

What a fun card! I love the image and ticket! Thanks for playing at CTO!

melsanford said...

Fab, fun card! Love the spider webs :-) Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sonia said...

Hi Audrey
FAB and fun halloween creation!
Good JoB1
-Sony

Anonymous said...

Very nice card... beautiful...

thanks for playing with us at CTO...

Ivette_DT

Jayne said...

Great card,love the image and border you used.Thanks for playing at CTO.
Jayne x

Laurie said...

So very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

girlia said...

very nice

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fantastic card, I love that ticket and those spiders webs too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie DT

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a cute little image, love all your fun details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is just great. Thanks so much for playing along at Penny's Paper Crafty Halloween Challenge. I hope you'll join us again. Your blog is lots of fun.
Hop by and visit me sometime. I love making new blog friends if you'd like to follow one another.
Thanks again for joining us.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Cute card - like the image! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Riti said...

supercute Card !!! Love the web-border....looks cool!!

Mandy said...

Great card,love the cute image and the punched web border is fabulous...Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Crafts....
Mandy x

Trish and Treasure said...

Cute card!