Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 14, 2011

THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR AT PAPER CUPCAKES:)

Wow, had a "d'oh!!" moment there this morning.  Had written this post last night, but didn't schedule it because somehow hadn't added the photo of my creation - even though I thought I added - photos are on main computer and I had gone down to add before continuing from my laptop.  Anyway, been running around like a crazy woman so far today and when I came home, I realized I hadn't posted this!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR WITH PAPER CUPCAKES and it is DT Member Shirley's choice for us to use brown, orange, blue and half circle(s).  The DT girls have made some amazing creations for you to check out at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR WITH PAPER CUPCAKES and if you have time, pay them a visit to their personal blogs.  Also, Nina has a FREEBIE for you this week, so make sure you visit THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR WITH PAPER CUPCAKES so you can pick that up!!

While you are not required to use an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP, we'd sure LOVE to see one!  Plus, using one will get you 2 entries per project for purposes of our Random.org drawing for the winner.  You have until Sunday, November 20 to play along.


I have used our AWESOME FREEBIE "Owl on Pumpkin Hat" and one of the Thanksgiving sentiments.  I colored the image with Copics.  All cuts done with Nesties except ticket which I cut out with scissors.  Papers used are Bazzill, We R Memory Keepers and Echo Park.  Flower from Prima and bling from Darice.  I hope you like it and will come play along.

Additional Challenges entered:
PAPER SUNDAES - digi images
SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS - thanksgiving
SPARKLES FORUM - Autumn
MY SHERI CRAFTS - thankful
OUR CREATIVE CORNER - pumpkin/pumpkin pie
STAMP, SCRAP AND DOODLE - thank you/thanksgiving
CARD MAKIN' MAMAS - thankful
CRAFTY CATZ - use a digi
PATTIE'S CREATIONS - Thanksgiving and digi
MY TIME MADE EASY - sketch

19 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and pretty papers .. you are not alone Audrey, me too have been like crazy these past weeks always staying overtime and then I'm so busy at home!

Linda . J said...

Hi Aud just got back from UK and popped in to see you.
Beautiful card love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

Hi, Your card is so stunning l love the colours and the layout :) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Lovely fall card! Great colors!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love everything about fall.

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is adorable. Isnt this image so sweet. I love the way you have incorporated the two semi circles and the fantastic funky papers in the colours of the challenge.

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh I love this layout Audrey and the colours are fantastic. Lee x

Sarah said...

Hi Audrey, love your card! That image is so adorable and I love the beautiful colors you used. Hugs, Sarah

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the card! I love the repetition of the same colors and images through your card. Great balance and imagery. Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Marge said...

What a CUTE card!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A fabulous card love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

A fab card Aud, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Tracey said...

Hi Audrey, I love your card :)
Thanks for joining us Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card it's very seasonal and perfect for our challenge
Thanks for playing along at SFC this time

Great candy too btw so I've become a follower

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

What a cute card; the little owl is precious! Thank you for joining us this week @ My Sheri Crafts!

franzesjoi said...

its sooo cute!!! love the colours :)

http://franzesjoi.multiply.com

Crystal said...

Wonderful Thanksgiving card, love the image & the gorgeous flower you used on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Germana said...

What a lovely card! I love the colours, the papers and the image! Hugs! Germana

Jenny said...

Fabulous colours and fabulous colouring. Thanks so much for joining in our Digi challenge at Paper Sundaes.