Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WEDNESDAY WITH JUST SOME LINES

Wow, it's Wednesday - in some ways I feel as though it should be Friday! The past 2 days have been so crazy busy. Today I want to share one of my very favorite images from JUST SOME LINES SHOP and it is "Little Kitten 8." I LOVE the way Jehanne draws kittens and this one is so cute looking at him from the back. It reminds me a lot of one of my dogs, who is really furry and his bushy tail sticks up when he walks away.
I colored my JUST SOME LINES image with Copics. If you are familiar with my style, then you know I cannot color just grass or just sky - have to do both! I fould this awesome sentiment, which just fits so perfectly with the image, from Hanna Stamps clear stamps. I cut the image, backing and sentiment with Nesties. The DP is from We R Memory Keepers and the CS is from Bazzill. I also added ribbon from American Crafts and button, felt flower is from Jillibean Soup. I really hope you like it, I had so much fun creating it.

Don't forget our Light Blue and Orange challenge is going on til Friday, Nov. 18 at JUST SOME LINES BLOG - can't wait to see what you enter!! You can get right to the challenge by clicking HERE. Have a great day!!

Additional Challenges entered:

PAPER MINUTES - sketch
DIGITAL TUESDAY - Digital element and anything goes
CREATE ME PINK - Flowers

CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS - brown and orange
CRAFT YOUR PASSION - anything goes plus brown

11 comments:

Ardilla said...

Hehehe... it´s a fun image!
Great card, Audrey... cute papers and I like how you did the button embellishment :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and that image is too cute
Lindsay xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, What a fabulous card love all the different colours in the background and the image is fab:) Sandra H

Iverova said...

Wow, what a funny picture! Very nice paper! It smells of autumn!

Crafty Loops said...

Fantastic card and great image. Lee xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your passion's challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Gopi said...

Love the layout you've used, and the image is too cute!

Thanks for joining us in our FLOWER Challenge!

http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink

Wuzimädi said...

A really lovely card! Funny image and great colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative stamp Friends this time,
Michi

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image and your layout.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

Kati said...

Thanks for showing your funny card for paperminutes. It took a while to know what the picture means- lol.
hugs
mamapia

leia said...

Cute image and the sentiment really is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Laura x