Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

JUST SOME LINES CHRISTMAS CREATION

Happy Wednesday to everyone.  I am here today with my post from JUST SOME LINES BLOG and I would like to share my Holiday card using "Curly Sue with Christmas Candle" that you can find here at JUST SOME LINES SHOP. I have colored this wonderful image with Copics and Atyou Spicas for the holly and holly berries in her hair. I have added flowers from Prima and Recollections, DP from Bo Bunny and CS from Papertrey Ink and Bazzill. Sentiment is from Unity and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die. Image is cut with Nestie and then daubed with Memento ink. I sure hope you like it, I had a great time creating this card.



10 comments:

Glennis F said...

What a sweet image - love the curly hair!

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and the flowers you used, so prettty! Hugs, Hanneke

MrsD07 said...

How cute is she!!! LOVE her curls :-D

Crafty Loops said...

Ack look at that wee head of beautiful curly hair. Gorgeous card Audrey, the flowers are so pretty. Lee x

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet this is Audrey, love your cute image and the gorgeous red flowers xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi, Audrey, so beautiful just love the image:) Sandra H

Candy said...

She is super cute. Love the flowers.
Candy
candycraftcorner.blogspot.com

franzesjoi said...

this is totally CUTE!!!!

Shazza said...

aww this is very sweet x

Annelies said...

Lovely card Audrey! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies