Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, August 2, 2010

AI FACTORY CHRISTMAS IN JULY & DT CALL

So, due to some life events, my AI FACTORY card this week is a bit late.  We are having a CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE going on at AI FACTORY CHALLENGE BLOG.
If you haven't visited AI FACTORY recently, we have a new community that can be found HERE.  You can see everything in one place - the store, the challenge blog, forums, tutorials, etc.   

My card is made with a AI FACTORY image that is carried in the AI FACTORY STORE.  I colored the image with Copics, Atyou Spicas, Sakura Souffle white pen and Stickles.  I cut the image out with nesties and used Staz-on blazing red on the edges.  All ribbon is from my stash.  Sparkly flowers and white brads are Heidi Grace.  DP is K & Co. and CS is SU handsome hunter.

We are also in the middle of our DT CALL for next term and would like to invite you to apply.  Please head on over to  AI FACTORY COMMUNITY for all the details and to complete the application.  Deadline has been extended to August 15.
This card was also made for the following challenges:
OUR CREATIVE CORNER - Christmas
LIL RED WAGON - Christmas in July
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - Christmas in July
I also used a sketch for this, but I cannot remember which one and cannot find the piece of paper that I printed the sketch out on, so if anyone recognizes this layout, please let me know.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you will join the challenge!  You have until 11:59pm EST Weds., August 4th to post your entry on the AI FACTORY CHALLENGE BLOG.

7 comments:

Cindy N. said...

Wonderful card Audrey. Hugs.

Chrissy D said...

Such fun projects! TFS!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Nice projects. Hey, just one more follower and it's Candy Time! I tried to sign up again, and it wouldn't let me! (ha ha)

Kim said...

Wonderful card. The image is adorable and I love the pearls and ribbon wrapped around each other. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Me said...

What a pretty xmas card,really great.

Hugzz Marjon

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Audrey, loving the image, your design and colour’s are superb.

Hugs Linda

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Christmas card Audrey, love how you have twisted the ribbon and stranded pearls together, take careX:)