Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WEDNESDAY with CHI CHI MEMORIES:)

Hi Everyone!  I posted Monday, but for some reason it seems like it's been an eternity since my last post.  Anyway, I am back today with a new project from CHI CHI MEMORIES.  You are definitely going to want to make your way over to CHI CHI MEMORIES because there are AMAZING NEW RELEASES as well as the projects that are posted today.

Today I am working with the set known as Summer Sun.
This set is SOO CUTE and I had great fun working with it!n  I chose to use DP from My Mind's Eye (yellow) and We R Memory Keepers (green).  Tempting turquoise CS is base for the card.  CHI CHI MEMORIES image is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut wit nesties and scissors.  Sentiment is from Unity, cut with nesties and daubed with SU pink passion ink.  Ribbon is from my stash, button is Basic Grey and bling flower is Jolee's Boutique.  I hope you like it.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will post more later, but I am super tired at the moment.

This card is also for the following challenges:
CARD PATTERNS - sketch
DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES - recipe: great outdoors, 2 DP, 3 embellishments
MY SHERI CRAFTS - friends
COLOUR CREATE - hot pink, warm orange, saffron

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi hun not sure if you realised but i can't see your card xx

fairie said...

Oh these are so cute. I can see your card!! :)

Catherine said...

This is such a cute card Audrey ! I love the bright colours and these little chaps are soooooo cute ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Jill said...

Really pretty bright and summery card Audrey! Jill x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a cute image Audrey! I love your fab happy colour combo too!

bernietom47 said...

This card screams SUMMER! Love the colors and that perfectly colored image is so cute.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Anita said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Delightufl Challenges.

Cindy N. said...

Great summer colors and those kids are adorable. Great card.

Angie said...

Wow, this is super cute!! Love those little kids!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very cute Audrey!

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely summer scene you have created Audrey, those images are so cute! Take CareX:)

Rosalee said...

Another great card. Love the colors, reminds me of the fiskateers.

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing style, design and detailing.. hugs Bev

Daniella said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Those kids are adorable, right>>>????? Fuun!!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Very colorful and happy! Nice job with the copics! Thanks so much for posting to myshericrafts challenge!

Scrapping Cat said...

How much fun is this???? Love this card...awesome job!!!

P.G. Lamb said...

This is very cute! I love it!