Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

FAIRY KNOLL SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello everyone, it's 11:30pm EST on Saturday and I'm doing a little "catch up" tonight.  There's a new sketch challenge going on at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG that I hope you will play along with.  All you need to do is follow the sketch and link using our Linky Tool by 12pm PST Thursday, August 19.  You are welcome to use any stamps you like, but if you use a FAIRY KNOLL image, you will get 2x the entries for purposes of our random winner drawing.  We'd certainly LOVE it if you used a FAIRY KNOLL image and those can be found at FAIRY KNOLL SHOP where there are also some FREEBIES floating around:)

Also, please come join one or both of our forums which can be found at
FAIRY KNOLL ON PCP
FAIRY KNOLL ON CDAC

Here's the sketch we are using for this week's challenge:
Here is my card:

I used the FAIRY KNOLL image "Aislan and Diamond" and colored them with Atyou Spicas and Copics and cut out using Quickutz die.  Papers are SU wild wasabi and rich razzleberry, DP is The Paper Studio.  Cuttlebug folder used to emboss rich razzleberry strip.  Butterfly is from my stash and buttons are Denami Design.  I hope you like it and that you will play along with the challenge at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.

I also made this card for the following challenges:
AT JOAN'S GARDENS - use purple and green, a strip of DP and a butterfly.
CRAFTY CATZ - an animal
FAB 'N' FUNKY - favorite color (purple, pink and brown)

I hope you like it, let me know what you think:)

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. Another lovely card. Fab image, I love the embossing which really stands out, and all the different colours. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Joan Fricker said...

Audrey, cute card. You balance is great and the butterfly looks real.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #10 Challenge,. This is so much fun!

carol said...

cute card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x carol

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week.

Suzanne said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Lindsey said...

Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky too! x