Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS CHALLENGE - PRIMARY COLORS/BACK TO SCHOOL

Well, after several days of increased productivity, I knew my lack of sleep would eventually catch up with me - ugh!  I spent the better part of yesterday (Friday) either cleaning or sleeping and besides for coloring, haven't put any projects together since Thursday morning.  Thankfully, I had already made my card for this week's BUGABOO CHALLENGE, which you can find at BUGABOO CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG.  You have until next Friday, August 20 at midnight to enter your project on the blog using our Linky Tool.  While we would love to see you use BUGABOO images for your projects, it is not required to participate in our challenges, but we will give you 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of our random.org drawing if you use a BUGABOO image.

Other places you'll want to visit are:
BUGABOO SHOP where you can see all the AWESOME NEW IMAGES plus pick up this week's FREEBIE!
GROUP ON CDAC
PCP GROUP

I used 2 of the BUGABOO Kid Toppers for my card.  I LOVE these images, they're SO CUTE!!  I colored them with Copics, cut out using Nellie's Multi-frame dies and daubed with SU not quite navy.  Sentiments from Our Craft Lounge clear stamp set, stamped with SU not quite navy, colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with nesties and daubed with SU pumpkin pie.  DP is S.E.I.  CS is a textured paper from Archivers.  Brad is Basic Grey and Button flowers are Sassafrass Lass.  I hope you like it, please let me know.:)

This also fits with the following challenges:
I DID IT CREATIONS - Anything goes
CREATE WITH CONNE AND MARY - back to school
STAMPIN FOR THE WEEKEND - back to school
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - back to school

18 comments:

sgc said...

Audrey--you did a great job with this card. I love the combination of the two kid toppers.

Me said...

Love this one,very beautiful colours.
lovely flowers,sweet image.

Grtzz Marjon

Deb said...

This is a great back to school themed card! Thanks for sharing!

Jeanette said...

Ah, how cute. I love it. I really like your purple and green blog background, too.
Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations challenges.

bernietom47 said...

Too Cute! Love the image beautifully colored. Love the colors you used and the flowers are so cute.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Linda . J said...

Your card is so cute Audrey, love the papers, as always and you have coloured just beautifully.
Hugs Linda

Stacey Schafer said...

darling project!

Tammy Miller said...

Very cute Audrey, it was good seeing you today, wow two more dt this week how do you keep up! Good job!

Darlene said...

This is so, so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood! So glad you could join us and we hope to see you again real soon!

Heidi said...

So cute, perfect for the start of the school year. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!

Lisa B said...

What a cute card!! I love the colors you picked!
Thanks for playing along with our Back to School challenge this week over at the Sisterhood. Hope to see more of your work in the future challenges.

Kate's Makes said...

Aww this is so lovely! Love those images and a great bright and happy card! Thanks for joining in the SFTW challenge :o) Kate x

RobynAnn said...

Great Card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Hugs
Robyn

Joanne Stott said...

What a beautiful bright card, it's just so adorable, never come accross these stamps before. Anyway thank you for joining us at SFTW for this weeks challenge.

Hugs x

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Cute card, it is perfect for back to school. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Lisa Martz said...

You did a great job on the back to school challenge!

Mary Brown said...

What a great card to brighten up the day of someone going back to school. Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Cute images for back to school! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!