Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 12, 2009


I made this card for Sew Many Cards weekly challenge. This week the challenge was to make a card with a winter theme. I chose Sew Many Card Eris the Elephant digi image with him sitting in a mug of cocoa. I used copics to color him and the rest of the image. I used Doodlebug glitter on the poinsettia and liquid applique to make the marshmallows look nice and fluffy. Then I cut the image out and mounted it using Zots 3D dots otno Lizzie Anne designs paper cut with SU topnote die and mounted on SU old olive paper. I used some QueenCat pearls on the bottom.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a cute card, love the image and the marshmallows!!

Sew Many Cards said...

Love the colors you chose! You put a lot of detail in this card!

Thank you for playing the challenge this week at Sew Many Cards

Angela

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very cute, great job!

enjoy *~*

karen said...

aww... the image is adorable! Love the coloring job!