Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 12, 2009


Well, time to alter something! I decided to use this clear plastic flip frame from Maya Arts. I used the Faux Mosaic technique that was recently posted on SCS. I used SU Razzleberry Cotttage DP, orxhid opulance and elegant eggplant ink from SU, SU courdoroy button in crushed curry, offray pink satin ribbon and this adorable image from Sew Many Cards digi stamps which I colored with copics. I'm really excited about how this turned out and think it would make a great Valentine's gift!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow- That looks great! It almost looks like a quilt the way you inked the paper-

Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Oh and be sure to enter the blog candy at the SMC blog if you haven't already.

Angela
Sew Many Cards