Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 7, 2009

This is my first go at a spinning wheel card (not sure if that's what they are even called). My motivation for this one came from Paola, SCS Sama, who's swap asked us to make a card that had a moving part. I had seen this technique done
before and thought I'd give it a try. I am happy with the results. I used SU pink passion, & old olive, The Angel Co. white 100# and Heidi Grace dp for this one. The stamps are from Unity Ippity, SU, and Fiskars. The brad is part of a set from Taylored Expressions. I used nesties to cut out both the circle that you turn as well as the circle you see the stamped image in. I used my EK Success scallop circle punch to cut out the area where you spin the circle/wheel.

No comments: