Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 14, 2009


I made this card using the free image that Sassy Studios digi stamps gave away last week. I LOVE it, it's soooo SASSY!! It's hard to see all the detail from this picture, but I colored her in with my Copic Spica glitter pens. I'm really thrilled with how it turned out. I used Gold stickles for the buttons on her boot that's up in the air. I cut her out using nesties and found the wonderful background paper from Cloud 9 design that I mounted on Gold Metallic CS from SU. I daubed the edges using Adirondak paint dauber - gold. Then I found the black lace that my friend Grace (SCS gv913) had sent me as a hostess gift for a swap. I thought it fit perfectly with the image. Let me know what you think!

No comments: