Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

MOJO 118, Inky Impressions #26

Well, it's been a busy vacation of stamping, yay! Today I created a card for 2 challenges plus decided it will be perfect for a swap that I'm going to join:) Nothing like being able to use 1 card for a variety of stuff!! Anyway, this card is for MOJO Monday challenge 118 (view Mojo Monday site to see the sketch - link on blog) and also for Inky Impressions Challenge #26 which was to use embossing (heat or dry) and glitter or flock. I used dry embossing with this quik kutz EF and used stickles for my glitter aspect. I also used SU crystal effects for some added fun. Paper is SU pumpkin pie, riding hood red and chocolate chip, DP is from my local scrapbook store. Image is Our Craft Lounge that I purchased from Paper Maniac, stamped with Memento rich brown and colored with copics. Orange ribbon and button are from MFT and used embroidary floss to add to button. Also going to use it in my friend Jeanette's (Forest Ranger) enchanted forest swap on SCS. Had a great time with this one! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a GREAT card.....GREAT DP and image!!!! Super CUTE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I just love this card! That image is so fun and all your detailing makes this stunning! Beth from Inky Impressions Challenges