Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Fun with Sew Many Cards digis!

Here's another project I made for Sew Many Cards Red Challenge. This is an altered chipboard photo album. I covered the outer and inner chipboard with lamenated K & Co. DP that I lamenated using my Xyron. Then I reduced 4 Sew Many Stamps images to around 2 inches and colored them using copics, stickles, and liquid applique. I cut them out using nesties squares and then rounded the corners and mounted on SU bravo burgnady paper that I cut with nesties scalloped squares. Then mounted on cover of photo book. For embellishments, I used pieces from a Christmas cut-out pack from JoAnn. Then I printed out the words with my computer printer on the reverse side of the DP and mounted on the linen covered part of album. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I LOVE all Angela's images from Sew Many Cards. 3 of the images are from the December pack and the mug of cocoa is from the December value pack.


Susana M said...

Hey Audrey
Super sweet blog and a lovely album project :o)
Hearts and Hugs

Justine said...

This is precious and I can tell that a lot of love and time went into each image that you colored