Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE’S TRACEY MALNOFSKI!!

Today is TRACEY MALNOFSKI’s Birthday!!  Tracey is the owner/illustrator of  THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE and I am fortunate to be part of her amazing DT! 

Happy Birthday Tracey – hope you have a FABULOUS day!Smile

I have made the a card for Tracey featuring an image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE of course!  I chose an “Audrey” image because my name is Audrey, just like the image.  “Audrey” is holding a cupcake just for you Tracey.  I colored my THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and added Stickles for the cupcake frosting.  Image and die cut pieces behind cut with Nesties.  All DP is from The Paper Studio.  CS from Taylored Expressions is embossed with Cuttlebug folder.  Ribbon is organdy from JoAnn, sentiment from Verve and cut out with one of their dies.  I hope you like it and will join me and some of the other DT gals in wishing Tracey a Happy Birthday (either on THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE or TRACEY'S PERSONAL BLOG)!

11 comments:

Rosalee said...

Cute card Audrey. I so love those nesties you used. Cute image too. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Irene said...

How great is that Audrey such a sweet stamp that has the same name as you do!!! Your card is lovely!

Hug, Irene

Jennifer said...

This is such a festive card! I love the embossing and frames you used and of course this precious little lady is fabulous!

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Your card is lovely great embossing and beautifully framed with those gorgeous die cuts love the sentiment and the ribbon truly an amazing and beautiful card:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card Audrey, the die cuts are fantastic. Lee x

:: BlueInks :: said...

That image is so cute! You colored it well.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Audrey, LOVE your fab colour combo and pretty die cuts

Lorraine said...

oh wow hun this is gorgeous i love the colours and the embossing hun really pretty card xx

Glennis F said...

Lovely card Audrey, I just love those nesties you have used

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Audrey, I think Tracey will love it.

Sonia said...

Hello!
Lovely image.. Fabby card Audrey!
-Sony