Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

SHOWCASE THURSDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Wow, I feel like I have been living in a black hole for the past day!  My 3 younger kids are back to school today, so hopefully the day will go smoothly.  Hope everyone is staying healthy.  I have a lot to do today but am hoping to get my new candy up for all of you soon.

Before I do that, I want to share my card for THURSDAY SHOWCASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.   If you have a chance to stop by the blog, you definitely should b/c once again, the DT girls have ROCKED the showcase!  Better yet, stop by their personal blogs and leave them some loveSmile

I also hope you will visit DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP where you can find a GREAT SALE as well as TONS of NEW STUFF!!  Go check it out!

Finally, we have a NEW CHALLENGE over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will come play along over there.



For today’s card, I have used the BRAND NEW image from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP, Rockaround Sue, I have put her on top of the image “table” and added a sentiment from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP “grillin’ and chillin’” sentiments set.  I also used some of the new digi papers from the 50’s release.  I chose dies from Nellies (all circles, stars) and Nesties (rounded squares).  Image and sentiment are colored with Copics and Fiskars glitter gel pens.  Pearls from Hero Arts, organdy ribbon from JoAnn.  DP from Doodlebug Design and Prima, CS from Core-dinations.  Let me know what you think.

Additional challenges entered:
LITTLE DARLINGS – favorite color (purple)
WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAYS – anything goes
PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON SHOP – ribbon and Valentine’s Day
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON – ribbon and Valentine’s
DIGITAL TUESDAY – digital elements and romantic
SCRAP CREATIONS – die cuts
STAMP WITH FUN – sketch

23 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Awesome Audrey:)
Hugs Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Aud and so love the image
Hugs Linda

Rosalee said...

Cute card Audrey. The colors you chose work beautifully together. I should definitely try them out. Adorable image too. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

An Occasional Genius said...

Fab card Audrey! Love the colours & that turquoise really makes it 'pop'! x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the image. TFS.

Glennis F said...

The papers are superb, great card Audrey

Jan said...

Fab card Audrey xx Jan

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Audrey
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Audrey:) Sandra H

Jennifer said...

Very fun! She just looks like she's waiting to be asked to dance!

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card and I love the different shaped papers you used too Audrey. Smashing card my friend. Lee xx

Unknown said...

That little girl is so cute. Her little 50's styled shoes are darling. Your coloring is fantastic. I LOVE the black and white checkered paper. I have to get me some! Everything on this card goes so great together..such a pleasure finding your blog! New follower. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

GiGi said...

Very pretty card! I love all the different mats with that super cute flower badge! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the layers of differing patterns.. they look so wonderful together. The stamp is ADORABLE. I love her! She is such a sweetheart and you colored her beautifully. Excellent work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Mary J said...

Such a sweet sweet card, gorgeous colour combo!

cebelica said...

This is such a pretty card. I love this cute image and how you colored it. Wow! Beautifully made. Hugs!

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! Great colors and sweet image and sentiment. Hugs, Hanneke

Anke said...

Beatiful card. I love the colors to.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Devlin said...

Sweet!

shelly said...

super cute card :) thanks for sharing with us at whimwendesdays :)

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

mommyof5kidz said...

Super cute! Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with Us at Really reasonable Ribbon!