Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Good morning all and welcome to NEW RELEASE DAY at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG!  Not only do the DT girls have some creations that are OUT OF SIGHT (50s referenceSmile), but we have NEW DT girls joining us this week and they are ROCKIN’!

Be sure to stop by DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and check out all the FANTASTIC NEW RELEASES.  “Grease” is my favorite movie of all time, so I am LOVING this set!!

Finally, we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so you’ll want to be sure to check that out as well and we are welcoming NEW DT gals over there!!

For my creation, I used Rockabilly Richie, 50's Sentiments Set, Fabulous Fifties Paper Set, which are all available at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I colored Richie with Copics, cut out with Lifestyle Craft dies and daubed with a light grey from Memento.  Button is from my stash and mounted on Nesties cut circle.  Ribbon from my stash and CS from Core-dinations.  Added frame to sentiment using MS Word and cut out with scissors.  Hope you like itSmile

Additional Challenges entered:
CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGES – something new (image, sentiment, papers)
CREATE ME PINK – Black/white w/ splash of color
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS – something new (image)
GINGERSNAP CREATIONS – ribbon
DIE CUTTIN' DIVAS – blue, silver, white and die cuts
CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGES – something new (image, papers, sentiment)
I COPIC CHALLENGES – use Copics from Blue family
INCY WINCY DESIGNS – vintage
MY GRAFICO – love and Valentine’s
SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY – sketch

19 comments:

Rosalee said...

This is adorable Audrey. So cute. Love It.
Hugs, Rosalee

Hellma said...

Lovely card, and the image is so cool, john travolta better look out. LOL

Unknown said...

This card is so cute! I absolutely love it! :)

Lisa Foster said...

Fabulous card Aud! Super Uber Cute! Love the arrow...so fun!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh you are "rockin" with your Mojo on this on Audrey!! Love your layout and that sentiment on the arrow is just the perfect touch to a Fab card!

Sandra H said...

Wow such an adorable card Audrey! love it and the sentiment its all so gorgeous:) Sandra H

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the paper and what a fun image. TFS.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A fabulous and cool card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy Hall said...

Amazing as always Audrey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card! I love the colors and the layout. A sure winner!!!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow I love this card Audrey, its fantastic. Lee x

Jennifer said...

This is one cool dude! Love your card, fabulous papers! Love how you used the sketch!

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! LOVE that sentiment and image together! :)

Joey said...

Audrey this is such a cool card, gorgeous layout and design. Joey x

Trish and Treasure said...

I love the check paper and music paper they really add to the theme!He is one COOL dude!Reminds me of the Movie GREASE!!!!
Trish xx

Renkata said...

Audrey, he look awesome.
Very cool card.

Linda Anderson said...

Now that's one cool dude!! Fabulous card Audrey! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed "Something New" challenge.

Linda

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, I adore the image and the papers match it perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
Hugs
Kat xx

AllisonG said...

I love the 50's theme. Thanks for playing along at Serms A Little Sketchy!