Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WEDNESDAY WITH JUST SOME LINES - BIRTHDAY PARTY GIRL

Happy Wednesday everyone!   I am sitting at my computer and it is so quiet. The kids went back to school today and it seems strange having the house so quiet - even the dogs are napping.   I am looking forward to the new year and what adventures and experiences it may hold!!

Jehanne, our FABULOUS owner and illustrator at JUST SOME LINES, has been busy creating wonderful new images for everyone to enjoy while us DT gals were on break. So, now we have the great privilege of being able to share these images with you:)

For my post today, I am using BIRTHDAY PARTY GIRL and you can find here at JUST SOME LINES SHOP. I had so much fun coloring this image with my Copics - one of my new year's resolutions is to take my coloring up a notch, hopefully I can do that! I am also resolving to take better photos of my creations because after spending so much time on the coloring and layouts, I'd like that to be obvious in the photo. We'll see...


I cut the image using Nesties and then added Stickles for the cupcake frosting. Other cuts are done with Nesties except sentiment is done with Lifestyle Crafts die. Sentiment is from Pink By Design, papers from Do Crafts and My Minds Eye, ribbon from Offray, bling from Darice and pearls from Hero Arts. Flowers are Prima, CS is American Crafts and Core-dinations. Please let me know what you think!!

Additional Challenges entered:
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - something old, something new (old = pearls, new = image)
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS - something new (image)
MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP - something new (new image, b-day = new year of life)
STARS AND STAMPS - new stash (image and papers)
LADYBUG CRAFTS INK - new stash (image and papers)
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS - use new stash (image and papers)
CREATALICIOUS - purple, pink, green, white
CRAFTING LIFE'S LITTLE PIECES - sketch
TOP TIP TUESDAY - anything goes
CUPCAKE CRAFTROOM - anything goes

25 comments:

cebelica said...

Awwww Audrey, your card is so cute. The image is adorable! I like all the details on this card, You really did an amazing job! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, what a sweet image, love it Audrey. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours! Great colouring and i love how you matche the papers with the colours you used!
xx

Rosalee said...

This is adorable Audry. Love those roses.
Wishing you a wonderful 2012
Hugs, Rosalee

Hello said...

Awesome as usual! Thanks for sharing.

Glennis F said...

Happy New Year Audrey, your card is very sweet, I like the colours

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the layout. TFS.

Jennifer said...

This is really sweet! I love all the panels you've added, and the bow looks great!

Irene said...

Such a sweet card and beautiful coloured image!!!

Irene

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love how you colored her hair.

Trish and Treasure said...

I love these flowers you added to this card they are so pretty!!Trish

Julie said...

This is lovely - you've chosen such lovely colours! x

Lee Mae said...

What a cutie and I love the flower panels and yummy bow!

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Lee Mae
Operation Write Home MWT Assistant

Maggie's Crafts said...

Simply beautiful!

Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Maggie
x

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining us in the Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Hugs Audhild

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww this is gorgeous. Love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Holly Young said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the colors and those roses are perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! I hope you'll join us again!

Holly
PTT DT

Nancy said...

Aw, she is just adorable...love the way you colored her hair!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Germana said...

Adorable!!!! Really really cute!!!!! Hugs! Ge

Shelby said...

What a great looking birthday card! Love all of the different colors and the layout works wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Ellis said...

Lovely card! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
Hugs, Elenor DT

DesignerDiva said...

Super little card Audrey love your details
Thanks for sharing it with us at LCI and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie

Julie said...

Such a pretty card,thanks for sharing it with the ladybugs! Julie x

LaJanette said...

So cute!

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our anything goes challenge; hope to see you in our next challenge:0)

Hugs;
Janette