Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

THANK YOU CHALLENGE AT DI’S DIGI DESIGNS

Hello everyone!  I should probably be asleep at this moment, but I am not.  I wanted to thank everyone for their birthday wishes, it meant so much to me to get your lovely wishes yesterday.  I wound up having a very fun birthday!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today over at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS and our challenge this week is THANK YOU – this gives everyone the perfect opportunity to make thank you cards for all holiday gifts you may have receivedSmile

You have until 11:59pm EST on Friday, January 27 to come play along.  It is not required to use an image from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS to play in our challenge, but it will give you an opportunity to win 2 images from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS in addition to the FABULOUS sponsor prize!  This week our sponsor is MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING and MORE and the prize is $10 voucher to the shop.  YAY!!

For my creation today, I have used DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS “Who Do I pick” image.  I colored the image with Copics and cut out using Cheery Lynn Designs die.  I think it looks so cool!  I added papers from My Mind’s Eye, CS is Core-dinations.  Sentiment from Fiskars and cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Ribbon from Michael’s.  I hope you like it!


Additional challenges entered:
ALPHABET CHALLENGE – You choose (aka Anything Goes)
CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS – Thank you
CRAFTY ANN'S CHALLENGE – let’s think hot (summer weather)
SIMPLY CREATE TOO – layers
STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON – frame it
SARAH HURLEY CHALLENGES – thank you
DIVAS BY DESIGN – thanks or new beginnings
GINGERSNAP CREATIONS – ribbon
MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP – girls
TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES – sketch

28 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Such a pretty card!! Happy belated birthday!!

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really beautiful, I love the papers and the wee image is as cute as a button. Im glad you had a lovely birthday Audrey. Lee x

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Such an adorable card and she is so sweet, lovely colours and coloured beautifully:) Sandra H

Marie said...

Beautiful card, Audrey. Lovely coloring on that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Audrey :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tanya said...

Awww, soooooo cute! What a darling image, and that die is awesome, I've never seen it before. Onto my wish list it goes!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute. TFS.

An Occasional Genius said...

Fab card Audrey, love that cheery lynn die & gorgeous image x

Delphine said...

HiAudrey, I am glad I have found you at last, I had noticed you had decided to follow my blog but I could not get back to you... But you left me a comment yesterday, easier to find you LOL! So now I am following you too! I love your card it is totally adorable, such a pretty image and I LOVE your papers! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Di said...

Hi Aud
This is gorgeous!! thankyou
Hugs Di xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Cute card, and I LOVE that beautiful die cut. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! LOVE that shaped doily piece--so pretty and such a wonderfully girly touch! :)

Dawn said...

So adorable! Love the doily image panel. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Love the Cheery Lynn die cut, it's fab. Very cute image and pretty coloring as well. Great card! So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Angela said...

Adorable! Love the lacey diecut and your cute image paired with the DP...so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Anne said...

Love the doiley Audrey, a great card
Anne x

Rosalee said...

Such a cute image. Love the hedgehog peeking out of those flowers...so adorable. Lovely card Audrey, TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Marjo said...

Hi Audrey,

So glad you had a great Birthday, your card is gorgeous! Love the design and color scheme.

xoxo Marjo

Lucy Newton said...

I love this card it's beautiful! I entered my info in the link for the copic markers but I did not find where to leave a message, so here it is in case you need my e-mail is: lucy_newton@prodigy.net.mx, my complete name is Luz Maria Martin del Campo de Newton, thanks!!!

Iverova said...

Wow, what a girl cool! it's beautiful!
and I want to say thank you for your wonderful blog!

Hello said...

Very cute card!

Ann Whitfield said...

This really is lovely and summery Audrey - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Im just me - Marleen said...

a very cute card, Thanks for joining the Stamping with the Dragon challenge xxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun :o)

thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Gem said...

what a pretty thank you card Audrey. thanks for joining in our Thank You challenge this week at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days challenge! Gemma :)

Carol said...

Beautiful colours Aud, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

Laney said...

Super Card !!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Trish and Treasure said...

I love this Cheery Lynn Designs die you used with this little cutie.
Trish Munro