Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

JUST SOME LINES HABERDASHERY CHALLENGE

Hey everyone and happy Thursday!  I just wanted to share my challenge card for our HABERDASHERY CHALLENGE at JUST SOME LINES BLOG.  Remember you have until Friday (tomorrow), January 27 at 11:59pm EST to enter our current challenge.  I love the colors Laura chose for us this time and I had such fun using them to create my card.

I chose EMO VICTORIAN 1 from JUST SOME LINES SHOP for my creation and I colored her with Copics and cut her with Nesties and then framed with Marianne Creatables die.  I chose papers from Core-dinations and Taylored Expressions, I embossed the blue piece with Sizzix die and added some faux stitching around the base.  Sentiment and dies are from Verve, flowers from Prima and Recollections and pins are from Taylored Expressions.  Lace is from Hobby Lobby.  I hope you like it and will come play along:)


Additional Challenges
4 CRAFTY CHICKS – pins
DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST – anything goes
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES – blooming marvelous
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS – blue and white
MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP – flowers
STAMPAVIE – blue and white
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS – lace and pins

21 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card. I love the heart background.

Natali said...

Absolutely lovely color combination, flowers, pins and lace. Cute image. Beautiful card!!
Hugs
Natali

Rosalee said...

Cute card Audrey. I so love that red lace. BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs, Rosalee

Hanneke said...

What a cute card, love the colors! I also entered the challenge from just some lines blog since this color combo looks great! Love the flowers you used. Hugs, Hanneke

Tanya said...

Fabulous! beautiful coloring, I love the embossed heart background.

Trish and Treasure said...

I love the blue cardstock you added to your design, its a colour I dont use very often but I love this dark blue and these love hearts embossing folder is fabulous!!!I will have to keep my eyes open for one next craft fair. Beautiful card!!!
Hugs Trish

Jan said...

Fab card Audrey xx Jan

Jennifer said...

I love the touch of elegance this has! Beautiful flowers and the dark blue embossed background is fabulous!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh Wow! This is so beautiful, I love the red and blue together and the embossing looks gorgeous, love the embroidered ribbon too
Lindsay xx

Regena said...

Oh WOW!! Im loving that embossing folder..Have to put that one on my wish list...Great card

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow this is so good!!:) Sandra H

cebelica said...

Oh, how lovely is this!!! The embossed paper you used in the back is amazing and so is the lace. Beautiful contrast in colours! Hugs! xx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Audrey, such a pretty card!
Love the way you worked the colors.
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Love, Laura PCJDT

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our pin challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty image and colours
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for my Blooming Marvellous challenge
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

Nicole Mullen said...

Very sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Audrey - I love that red lace.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love that red ribbon. Pretty bright colors too. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. **Linda

Carly said...

Gorgeous as usual :)

Thankyou so much for sharing this delightful project with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

xoxox Carly

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne