Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Briar Berry Spry Fairy from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.  It’s been a rough month of March – I am so glad Sunday will bring a new month and hopefully be a happier, healthier one.  I’ve been sick most of the month and 3 of my 4 kids have been sick on and off this month as well, so you can see why it hasn’t been the greatest.  Anyway, I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   My kids are on spring break this week so I have been spending a lot of time with them, which has been nice.  I am  thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  The “Cutie Paws” Collection can be found there now and they are FAB-U-LOUS - I know you will love them too!!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our March challenge has ended, but our New Challenge will begin on April 1st.   Hope to see you playing along!


This week I am sharing my creation using Briar Berry Spry Fairy digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics.  Image cut out with my Cameo.
I used the following colors:
Hair E71, E33, E31, E30
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress, shoes C4, G28, YG67, YG17, YG23
Dress trim and wand Y04, Y08, RV02
Wings, Flower, Mushroom V09, V17, V15, V12, R35, R32, R22, R21, R20
Image is highlighted with V12, B000, B00
Bottom E74, E71, E70 
WIN_20180329_22_49_05_Pro
Sentiment is from Pixie Wishes Sentiment Set which is found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is cut out with my Cameo and daubed with ink from my stash.  Papers are Heartfelt Creations, I added buttons from Bag O Buttons, bling from Peachy Keen Crafts and spray from Wild Orchid Crafts.  This fold is from a tutorial on Beccy’s Place called Altered Double Display.
Here is a closer up view of my colored image.  I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.
WIN_20180329_22_49_05_Pro - CopyHope you will check out Briar Berry Spry Fairy - we'd all love to see you color any of these images and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   Hugs!
Audrey DT

5 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Sorry to hear you've had a rough month too, Audrey! Hope you all feel better! ... What a fabulous colourful card, image is so cute and yes the new 'Cutie Paws' are fab too!!
Hugs Donna xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card and sweet image!
hugs

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is spectacular! The gold is wonderful, images gorgeous and the colours are beautiful. So bright and happy!

Love Lisa xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, this is gorgeous. Hope you feel better soon and that so do the kids. Have a Happy Easter.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!