Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Kenzie and Kona Lap Dog from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.  It’s been a rough week, I’ve been sick all week this week and last week too and a lot of other stuff going on as well.  I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   I am thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous NEW RELEASE images from the “Cutie Paws” Collection at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

New Release

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  The “Cutie Paws” Collection can be found there now and they are FAB-U-LOUS - I know you will love them too!!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 
Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our challenge for March theme is FEMININE FANCY (Girly creations).  Hope to see you playing along!


This week I am sharing my creation using Kenzie and Kona Lap Dog digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics.  I added in a rock wall and grass free hand with my Copics and Copic multi-liner pen.  Image then cut with Tattered Lace die.

I used the following colors:
Hair E55, Y26, E42, E40
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress, flowers, socks, bow
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21, E04, RV34, RV32, R22, R21, R20, RV13, RV11, RV10
Kona (dog) E37, E35, E33, E31, E47, E44 and then duck cloth with Copic colorless blender for fur texture
WIN_20180315_10_08_18_Pro Image is highlighted with R30.  Sentiment is from an Impression Obsession rubber stamp and cut out with Tattered Lace die.  My papers are American Crafts and I added Zva Creative bling flourishes, buttons from Buttons Galore and More and crinkle ribbon from my stash.  I think this fold is a castle fold – I believe it’s from Splitcoast.
Here is a closer up view of my colored image.  I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.

WIN_20180315_10_08_18_Pro - Copy
Hope you will check out Kenzie and Kona Lap Dog and the rest of the “Cutie Paws” Collection - we'd all love to see you color any of these images and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, this is gorgeous. I have never seen such a layout.

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fabulous Audrey, I'm loving the new release images! :)
Hugs Donna xx