Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 4, 2018

LeAnn’s World 101 Bunny Play and Kitty

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.  It’s been a busy weekend and next 2 days will be busy before a little break mid-week and then busy again!  Ahh, such is life with 4 teenagers and 5 dogs.  Anyway, I am excited to announce that I have joined LeAnn’s World 101 DT.  Have you visited this new shop yet?  You can find the Etsy shop at LeAnn's World 101 shop and we also have a Facebook Fan group that you can find here LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Fan Group.  Make sure to check them both out, I think you will LOVE LeAnn’s images as much as I do!!

Today I got to play with the adorable Bunny Play digi stamp.  Image can be found at LeAnn's World 101 shop.  I colored this awesome image with my Copics.  I created the clouds/sky background freehand.  I chose Kaisercraft papers and made a fancy fold card.

WIN_20180304_21_37_53_Pro

Image and sentiment are both cut with MFT dies and sentiment, from Simon Says Stamp is embossed.  Just in case you can’t read it in the photo above, here it is.

WIN_20180304_21_38_19_Pro

I also added bling from ZVA Creative and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Additionally, I want to share my first creation which uses another adorable image from LeAnn's World 101 shop.  This is Kitty

Right now, we are having a contest in the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Fan Group using the Kitty image.  Click on the link to go see all the details of how to enter the contest.  You have until March 11 and I sure hope you will come play along!!

For my creation using Kitty, I made a basic card shape and colored the image with Copics then cut out with Duo dies.  The pieces behind the image are cut with Duo die and Tattered Lace die respectively.  I chose Simple Stories pattern paper that I just purchased.  Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and cut with Pink and Main die.  I added bling from my stash as well as buttons for embellishments.

WIN_20180302_13_32_00_Pro

Sure hope you have enjoyed my creations with LeAnn's World 101 shop’s wonderful images.  Don’t forget to come play in our LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Fan Group contest too!  HugsSmile

4 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Fabulous Creations Audrey, love them both and so happy to be working on a DT again with you.
Hugs Cindy

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, these are both gorgeous.

Sandra H said...

Oooh two really adorable images your cards are gorgeous x

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous !