Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Song Bird from LeAnn’s World 101

It has been a tough week here, I was sick all week and this weekend with it getting worse pretty much each day until today, when I am finally starting to feel semi-human. 

Anyway, I am back with my latest creation from LeAnn's World 101 shop.  Have you visited this new shop yet?  You can find the Etsy shop at LeAnn's World 101 shop and we also have a Facebook Fan group that you can find here LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Fan Group.  Make sure to check them both out, I think you will LOVE LeAnn’s images as much as I do!!

Today I got to play with the adorable Song Bird digi stamp.  Image can be found at LeAnn's World 101 shop.  I colored this awesome image with my Copics, trying to use only a few color palettes to really showcase the beauty of this image.  I created the clouds/sky background freehand.  I chose Kaisercraft papers – one of my very favorite sets.

WIN_20180311_20_59_23_Pro

Image and sentiment are both cut with Tattered Lace dies.  Sentiment is from Impression Obsession rubber stamp.   I added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and buttons from my stash.  I sure hope you like it and hope to see you around LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Fan Group

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, this is gorgeous. Love your scene. So sorry to hear that you were ill and I'm sure that affected the functioning of the whole family. Take care and push the fluids. Sending you hugs from afar.

Fikreta said...

its so lovely card!
hugs