Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

CANDY WINNERS!!

SPRING CANDY #18 Happy Days (Claire)
St. PATRICK'S DAY CANDY #109 Where's my Table (Abi)
BONUS CANDY:
#87 KYM'S CRAFTY CARDS

#119 BORYANA

#2 JENNIFER
#51 MISTY R.

Congrats to all the winners!! In order to get my e-mail address, please click on my profile (if I post it here, I get too many spam) You have until Fri. to claim your prize or I will redraw. Thanks so much and look for NEW CANDY soon:)

6 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Wow, I'm so excited hon & absolutely delighted to have won. You are such a fab person to do this & it's made my day. Have e.mailed you. Thank you so much xxx

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

congrats winners!!!!!!

hug

Hlora said...

Congrats to all lucky winners!!!!! :)

Claire said...

Congrats to the winners! You've got a real treat in store - I was lucky enough to win one of Audrey's fab candys earlier in the year. She is a very kind and generous lady :-)
Claire xx

Gerda said...

congratz ladies!!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh wow you have made my day. I've had a dreadful weekend and this has certainly been a great start to the week. Thank you so much. Off to drop you an email now. Claire xx