Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT RAINBOW LADY - SWEET TREATS (for EASTER)

Hi everyone and welcome to an addition of RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE and this week our challenge is SWEET TREATS for Easter.  You can use any image you'd like for our challenge, just make sure you link up your NEW creation at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE by next Weds., April 27.   Limit of 2 entries per person please.

Now, I know most of think of chocolate or Peeps or jelly beans as Easter Sweet treats, but I chose strawberries!  There are 2 reasons for this 1.  I LOVE this image of "Strawberry Lou" from DI's DIGI DOWNLOADS and 2.  I am trying to get my children to choose healthy alternatives for dessert, so I thought I should practice what I preach!!


I have colored this ADORABLE image with Copics as learned in my class.  I am so excited the direction my coloring is taking.  Lace is from JoAnn, sentiment from Our Craft Lounge rubber stamp.  All shapes cut with Nesties.  Butterfly is K and Co.  Buttons are American Crafts and organdy ribbon is from my stash.  DP is Ka and Co and pink paper is Bazzill textured and purple is from Marco's Papers.

Other challenges -

CARD MAKIN' MAMAS - spring
OFF THE WALL CRAFTINESS - Easter
THE SWEETEST THING - sketch
THE CRAFTY PAD - Easter
CREATIBE INSPIRATIONS - Easter
DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES - Easter
I DID IT CREATIONS - Easter
DIE CUT DREAMS - Easter
SHABBY TEA ROOM - color challenge
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - let's celebrate
SWEET STAMPS - frame it
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - polka dots
COOKING IT UP WITH KATIE - flowers, pink and for a lady
CRAFTS and ME - pink and sweet
THE PAPER SHELTER - nature inspired

21 comments:

Rosalee said...

Love this card. That stamp is too cute. Great design and coloring job.
Hugs, Rosalee

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,such a cute image....thanks for joining us this week at TPS,

Take care
San x

aqualeiga said...

Hi Aud! Your card is adorable! I love the vibrant colours you've used. Thank you for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

WendyP said...

gorgeous card - thanks for joining the challenge at IDIC
And GREAT blog candy too !!
smiles W

Anonymous said...

What a cute (and healthy!) card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

shulsart said...

Adorable card but sadly the rules at Sweet Stamps limit your entry to 10 challenges. Perhaps you will visit us again.

Davi said...

Hey Audrey how are you?? I do love this fun card! Such a cutie image, pretty lace and fun embellies! Have a Happy Easter :) Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week!

Mummylade said...

This is a lovely creation Thank you so much for entering it in the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Dawn said...

Sorry this is after the challenge closed but Thank you for playing in our Easter challenge! I hope you can join us at The Crafty Pad again this week!
Hugs
Dawn xxx
PS have linked to your candy & will post in my side bar! Already a follower & I do treasure everyday & the challenges it brings! :) x

Carisa said...

too cute! thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me challenges this week!

Caroline said...

What a cute card Audrey, super colouring and lovely bright colours
Thanks for joining us this week @ the Paper Shelter

Nathje said...

Such a cute card, truly adorable! :)

Crafty Lynz said...

Lovely card, the image is very cute!

Hugs, Lynsey xx

Jaclyn Miller said...

Adorable card, love those bright buttons. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Audrey this is adorable. Thanks for sharing with Card Makin Mamas

Sieta said...

Lovely card Audrey!:)
Hugs Sieta

Dawn said...

What a lovely card very colourful! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thought I would include my e-mail:

jksand2001 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Sorry, one more comment! I've really enjoyed looking around your blog, great work! This card is so fun! Love the image and colors used! Thanks for the chance at your wonderful blog candy!! Yummy! Lots of things in there that are on my wish list!

Mestesugarul said...

very nice