Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

KABOODLE DOODLES CUTE AND CUDDLY ANIMALS

Our challenge this week at KABOODLE DOODLES is CUTE and CUDDLY animals.  I hope you will come join us.  You have until Sunday, April 17 to enter.  You can enter as many times as you wish, just make sure all entries fit the challenge guidelines and are NEW creations.

We are sponsored this week by DIGITAL DELIGHTS so I hope you will go check them out.

For my card, I decided to make something masculine because my 2 boys have lots of friends who keep having birthdays and I'm running out of my stash of masculine cards!  I have used DIGITAL DELIGHTS image Elvin the Toad and computer generated this sentiment - I hope you like it. 


Image is colored with Copics and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Scalloped circle cut with Nesties.  Buttons and base paper from American Crafts.  Ribbon is from my stash and DP came with one of my crafting magazines from UK.  Hope you like it and will come play along at KABOODLE DOODLES.

Other challenges entered:

CARD IDEAS - card for young child
CARD PATTERNS - sketch
CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY - spots and stripes
SHANNON'S SENTIMENTS - include an animal

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Audrey, what a lovely card, I love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our spots and stripes challenge, good luck xxx

whoistracy said...

So pretty! Just love that ribbon you used. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Toad-ally awesome!

NinaB said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with our Sentiments challenge again.

Nataša said...

Very sweet card. Your candy is adorable.
Hugs, Nataša