Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

STAMP INSANITY CHALLENGE - GET YOUR GROOVE ON!!

Hello and sorry this post is so late.  Been having a heck of a time this week not only because I had to get myself and the kids back on their school schedule, and because I sliced my finger yesterday but because things are starting to bloom and I have terrible allergies.  Typically, that wouldn't be a huge deal b/c I would just take my allergy pills and move on, but my ENT decided I needed to undergo allergy testing.  Part of allergy testing means no allergy/sinus or cold related meds. for 10 days prior to the testing.  Since my testing is Mon., I have spent the whole week with watery eyes, constantly running nose and clogged ears.  I cannot wait to get my testing done so I can take allergy meds again!!

Ok, wow, I sound like a HUGE complainer, and I am so NOT that, so I will quit complaining and give you some GROOVY NEWZ!!  Our DT over at STAMPINSTANITY'S GROOVY GURLZ have a NEW DT COORDINATOR and that is TANYA!!  Thanks so much to TANYA for taking the reins:)

Our NEW CHALLENGE over at STAMP INSANITY BLOG is "GET YOUR GROOVE ON/GO RETRO."  The DT have created some super fun cards to inspire you.  Their links are in my sidebar and if you have time, I'm sure they would appreciate a visit from you!

You have until Weds. night on April 13 to complete your challenge project and link it up at  STAMP INSANITY BLOG.   There is no requirement to use STAMP INSANITY images, but if you have them, we'd sure LOVE to see some on your creation!!

For my card, I chose STAMP INSANITY "Nicholette" and to me she just screams "Retro Cool/Groovy!!"  I decked her out in gothy threads and I love the cool two-tone flower from Prima that I found in my stash.  Coloring done with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  DP is DCWV, American Crafts textured is CS, Cuttlebug folder used, Nesties cut all shapes, satin ribbon is SU.  Daubed edges of the image done with SU rich razzleberry ink which I also used with rubber stamp that I got from Michael's $ bin.  Bling also from Michael's.


Hope you like it and come play along!!
Also entered: CRAFTY CREATIONS - rain showers
CREATIVE CARD CREW - April showers

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great colors and love the bling!